Antenna 18 ft, redundant solid-state transceiver, process indicator ;
-9410 ± 30 MHz;
Operating temperature range
From -40 ° С to +55 ° С;
in the sector ± 10°
no more than -25dB
beyond ± 10 °
no more than -30dB;
no less than 34dB;
from -40 ° C to +70 ° C;
Solid state completely;
X-band (9430±30 MHz);
Pick power with average duty 20%
0,5 μs – 100 μs;
from -40 ° C up to +55 ° C;
Compressed pulse length
Radar is not sensitive to other radars interferences and does not produce interference for other radars.
Transceiver to display interface – digital type (Gigabit Ethernet). Copper cable length – up to 100 m, fiber optic cable length – up to 10 km.
Radar "Obzor" provides:
- Detection of surface and low-flying air targets;
- Fast (during one revolution of the antenna) selection of moving and stationary targets with color indication of the approaching and receding targets;
- Manual or automatic target acquisition for tracking and target movement parameters calculation;
- Visual or automatic detection of targets crossing the control zones boundaries, and the issuance of an audible signal preventing unauthorized access;
- Delivery target coordinates and parameters into television system;
- Electronic archiving of radar data;
- Indicator of the parameters of the goals obtained from the UAIS.
- Detection of low-flying air targets, including hazardous hydrometeorological objects with a color rendering of the measured amplitude and Doppler characteristics;
- Excision (removal of the screen) of objects with a certain Doppler velocity;
- Delivery of radar image and the parameters of targets in other systems using standard interfaces;
- Measurement of the amplitude and radial velocity of objects observed on the screen;
- Manual or automatic capture of local hydrometeorological objects on autosupport with calculation of traffic parameters;
- Delivery of an audible and color signal of notification of the entrance of the escorted target into the protected area;
- Archiving of radar information.